- "You know, I don't even feel bad about it."
- ―Franklin Clinton upon killing Skinner
Franklin arrives at a payphone at Legion Square where he is contacted by Lester. This time, Lester wants Franklin to assassinate Jackson Skinner, the head of product development for the company Facade. According to Lester, Skinner has been selling customer information to the highest bidder, in effect supporting cyberterrorism.
Lester has learned that Skinner has a taste for working girls, specifically one in La Puerta in Los Santos. Franklin heads to Mutiny Road where he finds the woman in question. Franklin stakes out the prostitute, watching her turn away a number of potential johns. When the woman finally does enter a car, Franklin kills Skinner. After leaving the scene and escaping any potential wanted level, Franklin calls Lester and reports that the job is done.
- Go to the prostitute location
- Wait for the target appear
- Assassinate the target
- Leave the area
Gold Medal Objectives
- Clean Escape - Complete without alerting the cops.
Liberty Tree Newspaper
"Facade's Jackson Skinner, the Head of Product Develoment, has been murdered. Outspoken Skinner, who was always unapologetic about Facade's aggressive licensing policies and ruthless domination of the operating system market, had found himself at the center of a data mining scandal in recent weeks. On its own, this wouldn't be motive enough to suggest a conspiracy but, following in the wake of the Bilkinton and Redwood assassinations, many are starting to ask the question - is there a vendetta against corporate greed happening in Los Santos? We will continue to report on this story during any gaps in far more important East Coast news."
Weazel News (Radio)
"A software executive has been killed. In stock market news, Fruit share price is on the rise, following the murder and possible assassination of Facade's head of product development Jackson Skinner. The company promised to keep their world processing software less useful with each iteration."
- Pre-mission preparation:
- For maximum profit, delay starting this and subsequent assassination jobs until after the completion of the main story line, when you will have the proceeds of The Big Score to invest.
- Make sure it's Monday, if not, keep sleeping with any of the protagonists numerous times to advance the time to Monday (Trevor can sleep for 12 hours).
- Invest all the money of all three protagonists in Fruit Computers stock on the Bawsaq site.
- Wait a couple of in-game hours before selling the stocks, so they can reach their maximum value. This one is faster, it will only take 6-8 hours, so it's not necessary to sleep.
- The maximum percentage of return here is about 50%, after reaching this value it will start to drop. Switch to all three protagonists and sell all their stocks.
- Now, invest all the money of the three protagonists in Facade stocks.
- Wait for 48 hours in game so the stocks can reach their maximum value, the fastest way to advance time is sleeping with Trevor.
- The maximum percentage of return here is about 33%, after reaching this value it will start to drop. Switch to all three protagonists and sell all their stocks.
- Do NOT quit the game while holding Facade stock or load a save made while holding it; a glitch in the Bawsaq software will reset its value to the purchase price permanently and wipe out any profits.
Note: save the game in a different slot before doing this mission, so you can reload in case anything goes wrong.
- Once Franklin has assassinated Skinner, the radio in his vehicle will be tuned to Los Santos Rock Radio and "Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake" by the Small Faces will always play.
- Unlike the other targets in Lester's assasination missions, Skinner is the only one who actually fights back himself.
- After the prostitute finishes giving Skinner her service, the latter will refuse to pay her and will knock her out. Skinner will then leave his car, stand around for a while, and walk away endlessly.