- "Listen, I got a shit load of money that needs to be picked up from my warehouse in Callahan Point. I don't trust anyone else to do this."
- ― Salvatore Leone
The Trouble With Triads is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Leone Family Don Salvatore Leone from his home in the Saint Mark's district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Salvatore's, with Salvatore just about to take his new car out for a spin with Maria. Before he drives off, Salvatore instructs Toni to pick up a large amount of money from a Leone warehouse at Callahan Point. He states that he does not trust anyone else to do the job and that Toni is the right man to do it.
As Toni reaches the warehouse, however, the Triads use explosives to blow up the place up, setting the remains of the building on fire. Toni manages to save all the money before it goes up in flames and kills a number of Triads, who flood in to try to kill him. As Toni heads back to Salvatore's mansion, more Triads chase after him. Despite this, Toni manages to safely return back to Sal's place with the money.
- Several members of the Triads - Killed by Toni Cipriani for blowing up the Leone warehouse and attempting to kill him, as well as attempting to burn Salvatore Leone's money.
- Several members of the Leone Family - Killed in the Leone warehouse explosion caused by the Triads.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|
- The name of the mission is a play on the Star Trek episode The Trouble With Tribbles.
- When the player returns to Salvatore's mansion, Salvatore's black Banshee will be crashed against a tree. It will be locked and cannot be stolen, but can be pushed to the player's garage with another vehicle. If the player leaves the area, the vehicle will disappear.