Niko enters Elizabeta's apartment to find her and Jacob in an argument. Elizabeta has been ripped off by a contact which Little Jacob had told her about, and blames Jacob for the loss of her coke. Elizabeta demands Jacob gets the drugs back, so Niko goes to the old hospital in Colony Island.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the old hospital and get Elizabeta's coke back.
- Find the drugs in the hospital and take out anyone in your way.
- You've found Elizabeta's stuff, the coke is on the table.
- N.O.O.S.E. are raiding the hospital, get out of there and lose your wanted level.
- Go and meet Little Jacob.
Niko goes to the old hospital, and when he gets there, the Angels of Death and the Spanish Lords will be doing the deal. Elizabeta's coke will be in a room at the back of the hospital, so the player will have to cross the entire hospital to retrieve the coke, fighting anyone that gets in their way.
The player now has to escape the hospital and evade the police. If the player arrived from the back, the remaining thugs will be also facing the police.
When Niko gets there, Jacob is alone and Niko berates him, but Michelle shows up. She claims she is an undercover agent working for a government organization, and that she was appointed to spy on Niko. She takes the coke and leaves. Jacob also leaves saying he has to tell Elizabeta she won't get her coke, the cutscene ends and the mission is complete.
- The mission Have a Heart is unlocked, as well as Wrong is Right (if the player has completed Photo Shoot for Playboy X first).
- Niko and Michelle will break up; Niko can't date her anymore and she will ignore his calls.
- Mallorie will also call Niko after the mission and warn him too late of Michelle's true nature.
- The mission's name is a reference to the cocaine that must be retrieved in the mission, as "snow" is a slang term for cocaine.
- The table on which the bag and packages of cocaine were put during the mission, disapears after its completion.
- Usually, the ending cutscene for this mission can be seen at night, especially when it is raining with thunderstorms as it is quite rare to see this cutscene during the morning, afternoon or even at dusk.
- After Elizabeta calls (and therefore triggers this mission), the player is unable to hang out or buy guns from Little Jacob.