- "You son of a bitch! Why can't you just die already? You should have never come back, Toni. I worked my fingers to the bone for Salvatore. And you just come wandering back to town and he's all, Toni this, and Toni that! This is my town, Toni! MY TOWN! And you ain't taking it away from me! I'm gonna enjoy this."
- ―Vincenzo Cilli, expressing his jealousy and anger towards Toni Cipriani for overshadowing him.
"The Portland Chainsaw Masquerade" is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. It is the final mission given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Vincenzo Cilli from his warehouse in the Atlantic Quays district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Vincenzo's warehouse in Atlantic Quays, having received a phone call after witnessing JD's murder. However, Vincenzo is on a ship down at the Atlantic Quays docks, asking that he help with a "big shipment". Toni, at first reluctant, agrees to drop by for Salvatore, but not before threatening to kill Vincenzo if he pulls a trick on him again.
Toni reaches the hull of the ship, however, he is ambushed by a number of Vincenzo's henchmen wielding chainsaws. Toni manages to kill all the attackers, after which Vincenzo enters to check if Toni is dead. When he finds Toni still alive, Vincenzo expresses his anger at Toni for quickly becoming Salvatore's right hand man after returning. Armed with a Micro-SMG, he begins shooting at Toni, who fires back and shoots him in the head, killing him and finally getting his revenge for betraying him earlier. Toni leaves the ship, completing the mission.
- Vincenzo Cilli - Killed by Toni Cipriani for attempting to kill him, becoming jealous that Toni overshadowed him in Salvatore Leone's favor once he came back to Liberty City, as well as for betraying him earlier.
- Vincenzo's henchmen - Killed by Toni Cipriani for attempting to kill him with chainsaws, following under the orders of Vincenzo Cilli to kill Toni.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|
- The name of the mission is taken from the name of the horror film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- Strangely, if the player kills Vincenzo by beheading him with a katana, his dead body will still remain in one piece undecapitated.