|For an overview of the entire Heist, see Humane Raid.|
- "Get into Humane Labs, and get out with their files. After the EMP is triggered, half the team goes in with night vision, the other half holds off reinforcement in the attack chopper. Then the chopper team collects the ground team."
- "You don't talk much. Probably don't listen much either, but you're effective tools. Let's see if you can plug one last hole for me. Be my tool, one last time."
- ―Agent 14.
A cutscene plays where the crew meets with Agent 14 at the apartment's planning room. He congratulates the crew for the work and that they are ready to go. He briefs the plan to raid Humane Labs by splitting the crew into two teams in order to get the file they are looking for, then retrieving it to the contact. Later, he claims that if they never meet again, they never met at all, that it never happen and if it happened, it was not him because he was never there. He then ends his speech by saying that he loves them all before leaving the apartment.
The crew is divided into two teams: the Ground Team, which takes care of the facility and retrieve the data, and the chopper team constisting of the Pilot and the Gunner, which provide defense and evac for the other team. All players are instructed to go to the pier north of the Alamo Sea and get into the Valkyrie. The Pilot should go towards Humane Labs and reach the marker high above the favility so the EMP is activated and the Ground Team can jump.
- Ground Team
The ground Team is provided with Night Vision goggles to use once the EMP has been activated, a Rebreather and Scuba Suit to escape through the cooling tunnel, a Flare Gun to use as a signal to the chopper once they reach the beach, a Special Carbine and Pump Action Shotgun with suppressors, Grenades and Sticky Bombs.
Once they jump and parachute down to the facility's parking lot and blow the garage door's control panel to open it and fight all the way through the facility by killing the guards inside. The crew has to be careful, as the guards may take cover.
Once the team gets in the lab, both players must simultaneously use the keycards to open the door. A cutscene plays where one of the team will get on a computer, insert an USB device and get the data. Once the data is acquired, they have to leave the facility by going through the elevator and heading to the cooling tunnels, by sorting out more guards along the way. With the help of the Rebreather, the team has to swim through the cooling tunnel to the beach, where one of the players equip the Flare Gun and shoot a flare so the Pilot can see it and pick them up.
- Pilot & Gunner
At some point during the raid, the Ground Team disappears from the Radar, so the team has to pay attention for them while sorting out more enemies. Eventually, the group is instructed to look for the signal flare of the Ground Team to pick them up at the nearest beach.
- Both teams
Once the Ground Team gets into the vehicle, the crew has to defend the vehicle by taking out more Buzzards before they manage to bring the Valkyrie down (although the Valkyrie is scripted to withstand around 5-6 rockets, and can withstand engine damage longer than usual, taking several seconds for the engine to shut down temporarily).
After the Buzzards have been taken down, the Pilot is instructed to fly to the meeting point in Land Act Reservoir, where Karen will be waiting to pick the computer files. At the ending cutscene, Karen explains that when she ran agents in the field, she had to use several methods until realizing that all is needed was "a couple of bucks and a few kind words", that there is no account for stupidity. However, she remarks that they are not gonna talk about what happened, and claims that their usefulness did ran out. She gives the crew a grenade and hopes they are professional enough to get rid of the evidence, to which one of the crew picks it and throws it to destroy the Valkyrie, ending the sequence and completing the mission.
- Go to the Valkyrie.
- Wait for your team to get into the Valkyrie.
- Ground Team
- Go to the drop zone.
- Parachute to the Humane Laboratory parking lot.
- Blow up the control panel to open the door.
- Make your way through the facility to the lab.
- Go to one of the keypads.
- Simultaneously swipe the keycards.
- Go to the elevator.
- Go to the cooling tunnel.
- Exit through the tunnel and regroup at the beach.
- Create a signal flare and get into the Valkyrie.
- All players
- Take out the helicopters.
- Fly your team to the meeting point. (Pilot)
- Go to the meeting point. (Other players)
- Complete in under 11:00 minutes
- Vehicle damage under 2%
- Nobody gets wasted
- This heist mission is directly connected to the single player mission Monkey Business, as well as sharing some similarities, such as the team escaping through the cooling tunnel, but breaking into it in story mode.
- This also explains why the tunnel has no grate over it during this mission, but does during Monkey Business. It is however present at any time before the heist, which is likely an oversight.
- When the EMP is triggered, the entirety of San Andreas loses power, likely to make it easier for Rockstar to simply create the effect of lost power. This also affects all car headlights, and any other form of headlights. Funnily enough, despite Agent 14 stating the helicopter gains enough height to avoid the blast radius of the EMP, the helicopter's navigation, dial and interior lights lose power because of this. The entire city remains blacked out during the escape sequence, and the lights are only turned on in the cutscene following arriving the destination.
- The music that plays in the celebration at Vanilla Unicorn in the original version is "Scandalous" by Mis-Teeq, which can be heard on Non-Stop-Pop FM. In the enhanced version, the song is "Hunnid Stax" by Ab-Soul feat. Schoolboy Q, which can be heard on Radio Los Santos.