|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
The Heist Challenge was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on November 12, 2020, and ran until November 18, 2020. This event featured a community event, The Heist Challenge, as well as double earnings and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- Community Event: The Heist Challenge
- Players competed to collectively earn GTA$100 Billion from any Heist Finale by the end of the event week. If the community reached this goal, they would be rewarded with a special new vehicle, free of charge, in the next upcoming update to GTA Online. Players who participated in this event would also receive a special badge of honor for their efforts.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Vapid Caracara 4x4 to the RUNE Zhaba.
- Players who logged in during the week recieved GTA$1,000,000 the following week.
- Players who logged in during the week recieved the Invade and Persuade Barrels Tee.
- Diamonds return as possible Vault Contents for The Diamond Casino Heist.
- Double GTA$ and RP for Casino Story Missions.
- Double GTA$ and RP for the Resurrection Adversary Mode.
- Casino Heist Setup Cost - 75% off
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Discounts on selected properties and upgrades:
- Discounts on selected Arcade Machines - 30% off:
- Exclusive Bonuses and Discounts for Prime Gaming members: