At least one Angel motorcycle is parked outside the bar. In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, an armor pick-up can be found on the roof. The interior of the bar is not accessible to the player, except through modifications, cheats, and glitches. Despite this, the inside is quite detailed; the walls are covered with license plates, stickers, and flags.
There are also several pinball machines, a few pool tables, a jukebox, and a stage with musical instruments on it. Posters of the Vice City Mambas can be seen inside the bar.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, the following song riffs can be heard playing from inside the bar once the player completes certain missions:
- Yes - "Owner of a Lonely Heart" (before starting "Alloy Wheels of Steel"; featured on Flash FM)
- Ozzy Osbourne - "Bark at the Moon" (before starting "Messing with the Man"; featured on V-Rock)
- Judas Priest - "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" (before starting "Hog Tied"; featured on V-Rock)
Following the player's completion of all of the missions for Mitch Baker, no music will be heard from inside the bar.
- The interior can be seen without cheats by entering Apartment 3c, then leaving the interior without using the door. This can be done by parking a motorcycle in front of the door, then entering it using the jump from the front. From there, you need to travel to the Greasy Chopper's location on the map and then you will see the interior without building. The walls around are solid however, so you'd still need a trainer to enter.
- In GTA: Vice City, outside the bar, there will always be a biker wearing body armor. He will fight if provoked in melee, but will run away if he hears a gunshot or gets hit. He can be killed anytime but will always respawn.