|For the mission in Grand Theft Auto III, see The Exchange (GTA III). For the district featured in Grand Theft Auto IV, see The Exchange (district).|
- "I'm playing both sides. I made a little deal with the DEA. I hand over two hundred kilos of that cocaine you and Quentin stole from Gonzalez and in exchange, they're gonna give me some serious guns!"
- ― Ricardo Diaz
Victor Vance was ordered to steal some of Gonzalez's drugs by Diaz, and Diaz has made a deal with the DEA, sending his men to a meeting with the DEA. There, his men will give them 200 kg's of the cocaine and in return, the DEA will give them heavy guns. Victor and a goon drive to the meeting point at the car park in Downtown, but are ambushed by Gonzalez' goons, who kill one of Diaz's gang members on roof tops using Sniper Rifles. Victor then clears out the place and kills all the enemies before the DEA arrive. When the deal is made, Victor drives the truck with the guns to Diaz's mansion while being chased by Gonzalez' men, but he manages to make it.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get into the van.
- Take the drugs to the meeting point.
- That sniper rifle might be useful.
- Take out the snipers before the DEA arrive.
- Get into the truck.
- Take the truck back to Diaz's.
Post mission pager message
- After picking up the weapons truck, when Victor pulls out of the alleyway, one of Gonzalez's cars may spawn directly behind the truck and fire at it nonstop, causing it to catch fire very quickly. The only way to fix this glitch is to reload the game.
- One of Diaz's goons uses the same face model as Marty Jay Williams, whilst another has a similar face and outfit to Tommy Vercetti.