The Emissary appears to be a luxury hotel chain, suggested by the logo design and the design of their hotel buildings themselves. The logo takes the design of a Heraldic shield, specifically a Heater shield. Running from corner to corner are what appear to be ammunition chains. At the Honour of the shield lies the "E" logo in gold. The Chief of the shield holds a crown.
The branch featured in Grand Theft Auto IV is a fifteen-story hotel located on the intersection of Columbus Avenue and Manganese Street in Star Junction, Algonquin, Liberty City. The hotel is inaccessible to Niko Bellic and plays no role in the storyline whatsoever.
The branch in Grand Theft Auto V is an eleven-story, located on Elgin Avenue and Vespucci Boulevard in Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, near Legion Square. Known businesses located at this hotel branch are Vankhov Jewelry, Kronos, Frenchie's Restaurant and Zorse Leatherware. The building is not accessible during the events of the game.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- Other luxury hotel chains
- Banner Hotel & Spa - Appearing in both Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V.
- Von Crastenburg Hotel - Appearing in both Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V.
- Opium Nights - Appearing in both Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V.
- The Celtica Hotel - Appearing in both Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V.
- The Viceroy Hotels & Resorts - Appearing ind Grand Theft Auto V.