|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Doomsday Heist Preparations are Freemode missions that are needed to progress the setup missions. They can be viewed and started from the Planning Room of Facilities.
After paying the setup cost of one of the three acts, the screen displays a list of preparations the player needs to complete in order to unlock the setup.
There are three ways for completing the preparations:
- Initiating a Freemode Preparation.
- Stealing the equipment from rival Heist Crews.
- Purchasing the equipment directly, for $94,500.
The Freemode Preparation is the standard way to acquire the equipment, which the crew must head to the location and take it by any means. However, prep jobs are restricted to public lobbies.
If there is a rival organization/motorcycle club stealing the equipment for the same act, the player will be notified by Lester and a heist prep icon will be displayed on the map, so the player and their crew can take it for their own. Similarly, if the player is stealing the equipment, they will expect a possible competition from rival Heist crews to take said equipment.
List of Preparations
- Paramedic Equipment - An Ambulance must be stolen, which will provide the necessary equipment to infiltrate inside the LS Coroners Office.
- Deluxos - Four Deluxo sports cars must be stolen, so they can be modified for the setup.
- Akula - The crew must infiltrate inside Fort Zancudo's control tower and download the data, so they can find and steal the Akula attack helicopter.
- Keycards - A Police Riot must be stolen from a NOOSE team responding to a robbery, so they can get the key cards used to access the LSIA hangar.
- ULP Intel - The crew must take out a group of dealers who kidnapped Agent ULP to find an apartment, then taking the duffel bag containing information about his whereabouts.
- Riot Control Van - The crew must head to a location of where protesters are reunited, then causing a riot to draw Gruppe Sechs attention and send the RCV, to which the crew has to steal.
- Strombergs - Four trucks must be stolen from a rival Import/Export crew, which are carrying Stromberg sports cars to be used in the setup. Trucks carrying other cars are also shown on the map with the same icon.
- Torpedo ECU - Two torpedo ECUs must be stolen from arms dealers operating in a barge off the coast, so they can be installed on the Strombergs to give them defensive capabilities.
- Marked Cash - A bag full of cash must be stolen from a sting operation set up by the FIB, so the crew can use it in the deal.
- Recon - The crew must take photographs of the Pacific Allied Shipyard, so they can have an analysis of the site where the deal is going to take place.
- Chernobog - The crew must steal a Chernobog ballistic missile truck from a Merryweather site, so they can use it to defend agent ULP.
- Flight Path - A briefcase must be stolen from an arms dealer, which contain information of a Barrage ATV being flown into the city.
- Test Site Intel - The crew must steal a laptop that is under possession of an engineering team, which contain information of the TM-02 Khanjali tank and where it is being tested.
- Onboard Computer - A Hydra jet has to be taken down, so the crew can take the frequency module to avoid the SAM missile system on Mount Chillad.