|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
The Diamond Program was added primarily to reward players for playing the update's content, such as purchasing the Master Penthouse and completing the six casino missions and Casino Work freemode missions.
The program was announced a day before the update was released, on July 22, 2019. There are four tiers that players can achieve through various means - these are the Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond tier. As each tier is harder to achieve than the previous, there are more rewards for each tier.
First Qualification Period
- "On July 23rd, The Diamond Casino & Resort will open its doors and become the premier destination for entertainment and luxury living in Los Santos. To celebrate the grand opening, The Diamond Program will take VIP Membership status to a new level of self-importance with an assortment of perks and rewards. The velvet rope lifts starting July 23rd, participate in the action before August 7th to take advantage of everything The Diamond Program has to offer."
- ―Rockstar Newswire
- Silver Status
Purchasing the Master Penthouse (or receiving one for free with Twitch Prime) granted players Silver Status. These members later received the "She's Loaded" Wall Art and the Diamond Classic Tee.
- Gold Status
Silver Status members who completed the second casino mission, Casino - House Keeping, were granted the Gold Status. These players later received an exclusive livery for the Truffade Thrax and the Truffade Tee, as well as all Silver Status rewards.
- Platinum Status
Gold Status members who completed five Casino Work missions for Agatha Baker were granted the Platinum Status. These players later received the Lucky 7s Tattoo and the Kronos Ära Watch, as well as all previous rewards.
- Diamond Status
Platinum Status members who completed all six casino missions were granted the highest tier possible; the Diamond Status. These members later received two exclusive vehicle liveries - one for the Enus Paragon R and one for the Annis S80RR, as well as all other rewards given to lower tiers.
Second Qualification Period
- "The Diamond Casino & Resort's slate of exclusive rewards expands this week with an assortment of new perks and up to GTA$400,000 in gifts. Those seeking to keep the perks rolling can play GTA Online any time before August 21 to get the latest Diamond Program benefits, detailed below."
- ―Rockstar Newswire
Regardless of the status, players still need to log in to GTA Online to be eligible for the rewards, which will be given away by August 28.
- Silver Status members will receive a GTA$250K reward.
- Gold Status members will receive an additional GTA$50K and the Royals Tattoo.
- Platinum Status members will receive an additional GTA $50K and a vintage Benny's Original Motor Works Poster for the Master Penthouse, as well as all previous rewards.
- Diamond Status members will be given an additional GTA$50K, totaling GTA$400K, the exclusive Red Diamond Tee, and all rewards given to lower tiers.