- "We're at Enzo Bonelli. Mafia guy turned real estate developer. He's bullied his way onto half the building contracts in Los Santos."
- ―Lester Crest
The mission is received by telephone like the previous Lester missions. The target now is a corrupt businessman called Enzo Bonelli; he is running a construction site in Downtown Los Santos. Enzo has been involved in extortion, murder and labor racketeering and is rumored to retain some connections with the mafia. Lester wants him eliminated. Franklin needs to kill all the bodyguards who are protecting Enzo in the unfinished building's lower floors. As soon as all they are dead, Franklin enters a construction elevator which takes him to the roof. More guards are protecting Enzo. He tries to escape in a helicopter, but Franklin has to quickly take the helicopter down. A Rocket Launcher is one of the best choices, but if the player acts quickly enough, he can dispatch the helicopter's pilot, resulting in the helicopter losing control and crashing. Franklin then has to leave the area. Franklin will use either the elevator or a parachute provided nearby. When Franklin is far enough, Lester will call him to congratulate him for doing a good job.
- Go to the construction site.
- Go to the rooftop.
- Search for elevators to go up to the roof.
- Assassinate the target.
- Leave the area.
Gold Medal Objectives
- No Fly Zone - Shoot down the target's helicopter.
Weazel News (Radio)
"A shootout at a construction site claims the life of rumored mafia boss Enzo Bonelli. The murder of real estate developer Enzo Bonelli in a shootout at a construction site in the Pillbox Hill area of Los Santos is being investigated by police. Bonelli had rumored ties to organized crime. The incident has seen the Gold Coast Development share price rally in recent trading on the assumption that some of Bonelli's large building contracts will soon be up for grabs."
"A vicious gun battle in the Pillbox Hill neighborhood of Los Santos has left a building site strewn with dead bodies. It remains unclear whether there was a motive behind the killings, or whether this was just more mindless violence for the sake of it. Gang violence and drug crime have spiked recently in Los Santos and throughout San Andreas. Commentators are unsure exactly why."
- Pre-mission preparation:
- For maximum profit, delay starting this assassination job until after the completion of the main story line, when Franklin will have the proceeds of The Big Score to invest.
- Make sure it's Monday, if not, keep sleeping with any of the protagonists numerous times to advance the time to Monday (Trevor can sleep for 12 hours).
- Invest all the money of all three protagonists in Gold Coast stocks on the LCN site.
- Wait a couple of in-game hours before selling the stocks, so they can reach their maximum value. This one takes about 24 hours in game.
- The maximum percentage of return here is about 80%, after reaching this value it will start to drop. Switch to all three protagonists and sell all their stocks.
Note: save the game in a different slot before doing this mission, to reload in case anything goes wrong.
- After pressing the button for each of the two elevators, Franklin will automatically reload his equipped weapon, even if the magazine was full.
- This mission is somewhat similar to Deconstruction for Beginners in Grand Theft Auto IV, due to the both being located in construction areas and the both involve a large shootout.