- "A casino for people who like men in make-up and baggy pants."
- ―GTA San Andreas Website
The Clown's Pocket is a circus themed casino/hotel that appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is located along The Strip in Las Venturas, San Andreas. It is situated between Starfish Casino and Caligula's Palace, and located across The Visage. It houses The Clown's Pocket Safehouse, which is a hotel suite that protagonist Carl Johnson may purchase for $6,000. Though the hotel suite is accessible, the player is not able to access the casino. In the construction site behind the casino, there is a functional magnetic crane, which can only be used to pick up nearby crates, since vehicles passing by are too far away to be reached by the crane.
It is based on the real life casino Circus Circus in Las Vegas, Nevada, and its name is a slang term referring to a sagging vagina.
- ZR-350 (only when wanted for export)
- In the Grand Theft Auto IV TV show, Republican Space Rangers, The Commander suggests "Clown's Pocket" as a possible password to start up their ship.
- It was meant to be named "The Ring Master", as seen on the map that comes with the game.
- There is a glitch that can be caused when lifting the crates with the crane. When moving it, they will at some point remain stuck in the air, even if they are dropped.
Sky view of The Clown's Pocket, as seen in the night time.
Ground view of The Clown's Pocket, as seen in the daytime. Caligula's Palace
can also be seen to the right.
General view of the casino at daytime.