The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Originally introduced with Heists, the turret-mounted Karin Technical (also known as your favorite hillbilly death truck from Series A Funding) has reemerged from the seedy backwoods, deadlier and more customizable than ever before. Upgrade the Karin Technical in your Mobile Operations Center’s Vehicle Workshop Module to bolster your armor and get access to a mountain of new modifications."
- ―Rockstar Games Newswire
Technical Custom Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on July 18, 2017, and ran until July 24, 2017. This event featured discounts on vehicles and double GTA$ payouts on Adversary Mode, "Overtime Rumble".
- The Karin Technical can now be converted into the Technical Custom at the Mobile Operations Center Vehicle Workshop.
- Released July 18, 2017.
- Conversion available for $142,500.
- Black Ammu-Nation Hoodie available for completing a Gunrunning Sell Mission between July 18 and July 24, 2017.
- Double GTA$ and RP on Adversary Mode, "Overtime Rumble".
- Double GTA$ and RP for Associates and Bodyguards.
- Triple RP earnings from Premium Races.
- Premium Race for this week is Into the Dam.
- Time Trial for this week - Sawmill
- 25% increase on Bunker Manufacturing speed.
- 25% off selected vehicles:
- 25% off select vehicle customization:
- All Vehicle Armor Upgrades
- Bullet Proof Tires
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.