|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Target Assault Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on April 3rd, 2018, and ran until April 9th, 2018. This event featured discounts on vehicles and double GTA$ and RP rewards in the new Target Assault races.
- The Vapid Caracara is made available.
- Released April 3rd, 2018.
- Available from Warstock Cache & Carry for $1,775,000.
Double GTA$ and RP Bonuses
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in all new Target Assault races.
- Triple RP earnings from Premium Races.
30% discount on numerous vehicles from Warstock Cache & Carry:
- Mammoth Avenger
- Benefactor Turreted Limo
- Karin Technical Aqua (both prices)
- Karin Technical (both prices)
- HVY Barrage (both prices)
- HVY Insurgent (both prices)
- Brute Armored Boxville (both prices)
Discounts on vehicle upgrades:
- Avenger Weapon Workshop – 30% off
- Avenger Styles – 30% off
- Avenger Vehicle Workshop – 50% off
- Mobile Operations Center Vehicle Workshop – 50% off
- Engines – 25% off
- Turbo – 25% off
- Brakes – 25% off
- Transmission – 25% off
- Liveries – 25% off
- Vehicle Armor - 25% off