Regarding the Volatus' landing gear
As of the time of writing this message, I have yet to fly the Volatus myself, so I need someone else to verify this: does the helicopter have retractable tricycle landing gear like the Swift, Swift Deluxe and Savage?
- Given the images it seems pretty obvious it does not. 07:45, June 15, 2016 (UTC)
- I was quite certain that the gear was retractable when I saw your image, as I could not see why else the Volatus would have wheel compartment doors and hydraulic pistons on the landing wheels themselves. Thank you for that image.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 08:23, June 15, 2016 (UTC)
The speed data is not accurate. The Volatus has the highest top speed among helicopters, being much faster than the Frogger and slightly faster than the Swift. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ian Sasha (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
- The speed is not indeed accurate, as it is only a raw speed directly from the handling files. Other aspects of the files can counteract the speed, such as weight, design, etc. This is only a raw speed from the files. Monk Talk 16:35, June 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Understood. I was actually talking about game experience. I've done experiments with my friends and the Volatus outruns all others helicopters, with indicated speed reaching 150 (exceeding this with propper altitude changes). —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ian Sasha (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
- Yes, so in the table, "Defined" refers to speeds/data from either the files or from the in-game website, whereas "Observed" refers to sound (for gear shifts in cars, engine sound, etc) and speedometers (for acceleration, top speed, etc, in all vehicles). Hope that helps. :) Monk Talk 16:45, June 27, 2016 (UTC)