The car is Progen, just check the livery in the hi-res version of the photo or ask WildBrick
- So you're gonna add the fact or not? I mean, maybe not yet cause we don't have an accurate front view of the car. - ZealandSuperSport122 12:36 PM, July 10th, 2016
- Yeah alright, sure. - ZealandSuperSport122 12:52 PM July 10th, 2016
- Nah, I thought i'd be wrong. Just the interior of the headlights are similar to that Sazan, retarded name for a supercar. I don't even think it's a supercar, it doesn't look that fast. the Headlight trim is similar to but a little off the scale ("Scale" in "Measurement, Length/Width") of the Saleen S7's. I dunno what to tell ya man. Write what you think makes sense. - ZealandSuperSport122 8:22 AM July 12th 2016 North America
- I'm not. Like i said i ain't gonna put that shit on these pages anymore, Like you told me not to. I'm just like you also said, making my own reviews. I just felt like coming back. Well not making my own reviews, but sharing my own opinions. I'm just sharing what i wanna share. You already told me not to edit the pages saying this blah blah shit and i'm still listening. Don't worry that's over. Just greenhouse, headlights, taillights, sides, fascias, bumpers, hoods are all you said were necessary. - ZealandSuperSport122 12:22 AM July 13th 2016 (North America) And by the way, I don't add my country anymore, I just put country.
Speed and Acceleration
I watch one of Broughy's videos and according to him, the Tyrus's speed is beating by the RE-7B, with the ETR in second. However, acceleration beats the ETR. He also proclaims it's the least reliable Super car in the update Thought it'll be worth mentioning in the page. :/
Tyrus in traffic?!
I found a ped driving an yellow Tyrus in Grand Senora Desert, GTA Online!! Is this a bug?
- More likely to have been another player who left the session while close enough to you not to completely de-spawn. Players get converted to NPCs in that situation. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 18:09, September 16, 2017 (UTC)
- Or more likely a situation wherein the Tyrus was sourced in Vehicle Cargo mission "Lap Races" (one occurs near the Airfield) and the remaining Tyrus's lapping around the course were scared off. They don't despawn for quite a while. Monk Talk 18:18, September 16, 2017 (UTC)