It should be noted that during Arms Trafficking missions, Trevor Phillips does fight off Marabunta Grande as well, so they should be considered enemies as well. Polpun (talk) 21:07, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
Employee, or partner?
- No, Trevor works for him by delivering his guns. Oscar wouldn't be working for him as an employee. Boomer8 (talk) 00:57, March 25, 2014 (UTC)
When Trevor went to Los Santos, he specifically said that Ron is now the "acting CEO". I think he also said that one time later when yelling at him. Anyway, my point is that Trevor is not the "boss", he's the "CEO". He's by definition obviously the boss of every employee, but his official job title is CEO. GMRE (talk) 17:13, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
Correct company name/Wiki entry name
The top quote is not plural.. If you check with subtitles, Trevor says "Enterprise" not "Enterprises". I think there's an argument for it being the primary title for the company/its wiki because it's the first and main introduction of it by Trevor himself.
Either that or "Industries" since by my count it's the one Trevor uses the most if we count all possible comments by Trevor (e.g. during the drives to the Sandy Shore airfield during Heist 2 Sub, Minor Turbulence, GTA Online, other characters such as Ron, etc).
Relative to either of those "Enterprises" is not really used as much. I guess the best argument for it is it's the one he chooses to plaster on his helicopter.
- In truth, there is no real name at all. There is no business/company. It is all just a running gag around Trevor's delusions of grandeur making up names for his criminal activities, which is why we:
- Use a gang infobox, not a business infobox
- have a lead paragraph detailing all the various names he uses
- have redirects for some of those titles to this page
- don't use the most obvious name "Industries" since there is a mission with that specific name so we:
- have a disambiglink at the top of this page and the mission page for Trevor Philips Industries and
- call this page Enterprises since, as you point out, that is the only other name written anywhere (on the stolen heli).