Does anyone know how much you get when you sell this car to Stevie?--Oreo Biskuit!!Eleven 01:00, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
Just so you know, your'e not being ignored, but it's fairly difficult to get that information (Roman loses the cab depot before you're able to complete the Stevie missions) so you'd have to save one to safehouse. I'll try to get back to you.WikiTONY 18:13, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
benesteve is vandalising
this person (username: benesteve) is vandalising the page. making false edits that remove nessecary content from the page. something needs to be done about this
The user in question was wrong in removing the company from the intro, but other than that, it is incredibly silly and grammatically incorrect to write "THE Roman's Taxi" all over the article, even if Roman's name is part of the car name. I would actually support removing this so that the page makes more sense and doesn't look... kinda amateurish. In fact, we do have other pages that got it correct, such as Cortez's Yacht. Also, there's something that I need to point out to some of my fellow staff members and other trusted users: when you're dealing with someone who is edit warring, you must tell him to actually discuss the matter on the talk page. Leaving vague warnings that simply say "edit warring" without further clarification (especially to new users who aren't familiar with all wiki-related terms) isn't really helpful. 20:19, September 28, 2019 (UTC)
- While your point makes complete sense, you fail to recognise how the original version actually read "The Albany Roman's Taxi", not just "The Roman's Taxi". As Albany is not a possessive, this changes how the definite article behaves. In this situation, the user removed the brand (Albany) to make valid adjustments to the grammar. However, as the brand is not a possessive noun, "The" is completely acceptable. We will not get into official on-screen titles, as Albany only actually appears as a badge, however, it is the same as every other GTA IV vehicle.
- Cortez's Yacht is not a comparable example, as that particular example is not officially named.
- Edit warring was not dealt with property. User should have been made aware of talk page discussion on the second reversion. Monk Talk 20:44, September 28, 2019 (UTC)
- I should have previously mentioned that the Albany issue can simply be fixed by changing the intro to the following: "Roman's Taxi is a vehicle featured in Grand Theft Auto IV and The Lost and Damned. It is manufactured by Albany."
- I'm positive it's been done that way on some other pages. 21:13, September 28, 2019 (UTC)
- Only when:
- The vehicle changes manufacturers between games
- The vehicle appears in more than one universe where manufacturers only appear in one.
- Only when: