Hello everyone. I know this is a random question but exactly where is the taillights issue (misplaced taillights) on the armed variant of the Insurgent? Random pics in the gallery mention this, however, they don't seem to be misplaced to me. Is this false info? () 17:20, March 10, 2015 (UTC)Smashbro8
UPDATE: The Insurgent's tailights issue is only present on the Pick-Up variant, and only on Next-Gen versions. It is not present on the Pick-Up Insurgent in the 360/PS3 version of the Game. (talk) | (stalk) 16:14, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
Like we did with the Kuruma, shouldn't we do a page split? They are both named differently, and both each have unqiue differences, like the fact one cannot be stored, and one seems faster and more stable than the other? (talk) | (stalk) 20:47, March 16, 2015 (UTC)
Within the performance section it says, "...it never deforms, no matter how hard it hits an object. The bodywork around the front-mounted winch may deform slightly." It makes no sense to say it never deforms in one sentence, than say it does deform in the sentence directly after that. I did edit it to say that it never execessively deforms, but that was reverted. Im not butthurt about my edit being reverted, Im just saying we should make up our mind on what we want to say about it's durability. Hinklebomber22 (talk) 22:04, April 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Good point, i was going to change this at one point. Maybe "The Insurgent's durability it excellent, being capable of coping with several explosions, which only cause minimal deformation." ??? (talk) | (stalk) 10:24, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes I also noticed this and was going to question it too. It was really confusing for me and needs changing. () 16:05, April 10, 2015 (UTC)Smashbro8
Insurgent price change
Is it verified that the unarmed variant of the Insurgent now costs more than the armed variant? I definitely did not pay $1,350,000 for my unarmed Insurgent (on the Xbox One, around two months ago as I post this message), and it seems very odd to me - even if there was a price revision - that the unarmed Insurgent would now cost more than the Insurgent Pick-Up (which is now stated on the article to cost only $1,000,000).
This issue has been resolved, as it appears that there was an error in the price statements of the two Insurgent variants, which has since been corrected. The corrected prices are:
- Insurgent: $675,000
- Insurgent Pick-Up: $1,000,000
Thank you, and I will be closing this case.
So this is my first post using this service due to the fact that I made an account just to highlight this.
This YouTube video shows a vehicle that I thought looks much more like both insurgents than the supplied vehicles in the Wiki. That is all! BluFyre ExpertCandy2386 (talk) 12:38, December 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Um, that vehicle is listed on the article:
- "The Insurgent is a SUV-like Light Armored Personnel Vehicle (LAPV) that is inspired by the Terradyne Armored Vehicles line of tactical armored vehicles"
- ―Line 1 of Design