Some Other NASCAR liveries parodied/used
For whatever reason my edits seem to get reverted but I might as well post them on here.
- The #8 Zancudo car closely resembles Ryan Newman's 2012 US Army Car.
- The #13 Bean Machine car is probably supposed to be Dale Jarrett's 2001 UPS livery
- The #16 Burger Shot car is also loosely based on Tony Stewart's 2011 Burger King livery.
- The #25 eCola car is also loosely based on none other than Lightning McQueen
- The #29 Serious Cougar car is also inspired by Ward Burton's 2002 CAT livery
- The #33 Atomic Tires car may be based on the 2005 Jeff Green Cheerios livery
- The #39 Globe Oil car resembles Davey Allison's 1984 Havoline car
- "Whatever reason" was given at least once in the edit summary of the revert (for #8).
- None of the others appear to be any closer match to the ones already given, and in most cases are wildly dissimilar to the point of ridiculousness. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 03:14, March 28, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.