I added that GTA IV also takes place in 2009. According the the Weazel News video, (The 3rd trailer for BoGT) the bank robbery occurs on May 12, 2009 via security camera footage. Damian001 22:48, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
Is there any evidence to support that CW is not in the same canon as the GTA IV era? I have seen several Grand Theft Wiki pages involving Chinatown Wars stating that the game is non-canonical and I would like to see some evidence.
- There is nothing to say it is non-canonical; this NT92 guy is stating his opinion as fact. Bluesboyjr 21:48, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- OK, Thanks. User:Olivercooke 22:44 July 28 2010 (UTC)
- Who cares about evidence, just looking at the game tells u it is non-canon. The city is far too different, shit graphics, nothing to do with GTA IV, and Rockstar North didn't make it. - NT92.
- Read what I put on Talk:Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - the game was made by Rockstar, and graphics have no effect on canon.Bluesboyjr 22:02, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- CW is non-canon. GTA IV was made and it's episodes were planned. That is the reason they included the impossible trinity,bringing all THREE of the GTA IV protagonists together. Huang Lee isn't part of that. EFLC manual states that Liberty City is over, i.e. this part of the GTA IV era is over, so CW doesn't happen and is non-canon.
- I just couldn't ignore this; "Like GTA: Advance and the GTA III Era, Chinatown Wars ignores events from GTA IV and it's episodes, and is not included in the trinity." Did you guys know that GTA: Advance is actually canon with GTA III? Some characters from GTA III is actually there, Akusa "tests" Claude's loyalty in GTA III because of Mike. If you didn't kill Biff Rock, you will see why Akusa tests Claude's loyalty, to see if he actually kills salvatore, the opposite of mike. Also, don't you mean "Like GTA: Advance in the GTA III era.." ? IanMontes 16:11, August 19, 2010 (UTC)