So we'll need to have:
- GTA Online: Arena War = Normal DLC page (like GTA Online: Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series)
- Arena War Series = Game modes/missions (like San Andreas Super Sport Series)
- Arenawar = Business/VehicleDealer&PropertyWebsite combined (like Benny's Original Motor Works)
- Arena Workshop = The "property" and workshop funtionality - Combo of LSC/Bennys and previous businesses.
- For me, it is good. Maybe "Arena Wars" could be "Arena War Series", but that is a bit long. 03:45, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
- My idea was creating a disambig page for these. Arena War/Arena Wars alone should be a redirect to the DLC page, the new modes themselves will go to Arena War (Adversary Modes)/Arena War Series as a parent page, the dealership website should be Arena War (website) with a redirect named after the site's link. As for the Workshop, well I think it belongs to the new Facility page, or whatever else that place is called. After all, the Workshop is a optional part of the entire property, albeit mandatory should you wish to play the new modes. NoirlimeTalk | Contribs 08:48, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.