In the lead photograph of the vehicle, we can see that the front section of the car is fairly long and and tall (to capacitate for a front-mounted engine). To add to this, such tyre smoke would not be produced by an RMR drivetrain vehicle.
The key factor that can be used to prove that this vehicle features an FR drivetrain is the fact that the rear wheels are being given torque and are spinning at a much faster rate than the front wheels. This proves;
- The rear end is light and not much weight is placed above the rear axle, meaning that excess torque delivered to the rear causes loss of grip.
- The weight distribution is such that the front remains heavier than the rear.
- Torque is not being delivered to the front axle and therefore the front wheels are unable to counteract the effects of torque on the rear axle.
Well , I created this page and i wrote down the most plaussible posibilty for that drivedrain , but we shall wait for the release. Alright, I guess we're cool for now. :)
http://www.lifeinvader.com/profile/los_santos_customs Look there for The Real Name :D Wild Hog (talk) 11:05, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
According to the LifeInvader profile of Los Santos Customs, this car is actually called a Bullett.
- The Mustang GT featured in q film and subsequently a version of it was made, named the "Bullitt". JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 11:18, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
It would make sense for this to be the Bullett, especially seeing as the Bullet GT is a Ford GT.
It's so funny to see people saying that this car was a Bullet in the past,when it's actually called dominator,they was so disappointed to see this as of 9/17/2013
Dominator's spawn frequency
It seems that, since the Arena War update, the Dominator's spawn frequency has been greatly reduced to the point where it doesn't really spawn in traffic at all in GTA Online. I even got a text from Simeon, with the Dominator's name displayed yet the Dominator, regardless of the methods for it to spawn, it will not spawn at all. I had no choice but to buy it in order to upgrade it to compete int he Arena War. 07:35, January 13, 2019 (UTC)
- Well, the Dominator's data hasn't been touched, and nor has anything related to traffic, not since the beginning of the enhanced version release. So any changes are likely universal, .exe based changes. Given how greedy R* can be, I wouldn't be surprised if they did change the Dominator's spawn frequency through .exe just so people were pressured into buying it. Monk ( Bureaucrat) Talk 13:59, January 13, 2019 (UTC)