|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- Matteo: "All we asked for was our mixer and a few drinks from the bar."
- Carmine: "Yeah, if the setup is right, we're good."
- ―Tale of Us to English Dave
Events of GTA Online
The player can book them for $100,000 from the Resident DJ section of the club management computer.
- "Alright, Tale of Us time, it's all sorted. Except for the small matter of their rider... the wanna get picked up in an Enus Stafford. DJs these days, the fancy fucks. We ain't gonna be able to rent a motor that pricey, so we'll have to lift it... and there happens to be one on the back of a transporter not too far away. Chase it down, release the ramps, and watch it fall off the back. Easy peasy, iint."
- — English Dave instructions to the player
If the player owns a Stafford, it cannot be used to pick up Tale of Us at LSIA, the mission requires the player to steal it off of the transporter.
The player shoots the lower hinges of the transporter to release firstly a Vapid Flash GT and then the upper hinges to release a RUNE Cheburek before the Stafford falls safely to the road and can be stolen. The player must then evade their wanted level before travelling to LSIA where Dave is waiting and they can collect the DJs and deliver them to their club.
DJ Mix (Afterlight)
- Tale of Us - Overture
- Tale of Us - 1911
- Tale of Us - Trevor's Dream
- Tale of Us - Vinewood Blues
- Tale of Us - Anywhere
- Tale of Us - Symphony Of The Night
- Tale of Us - Another World
- Tale of Us - The Portal
- Tale of Us - Solitude
- Tale of Us - Morgan's Fate
- Tale of Us - Fisherman's Horizon
- Tale of Us - Myst
- Tale of Us - Seeds
- Tale of Us - Endless Journey
- Tale of Us - Valkyr
- Tale of Us - In Hyrule
- Tale of Us - Disgracelands
- Tale of Us - Heart Of Darkness
- Afterlight is actually a parody of Afterlife: ToU’s real-world equivalent of the Los Santos mix, with an identical font and an almost identical logo to Afterlight.