- "I try to block walks of shame from my memory."
- ―Talbot Daniels
Talbot Daniels is a minor character in Grand Theft Auto IV. He is a man who helped Niko and Roman Bellic find Florian Cravic's apartment. Roman plays cards with him on occasion. Talbot can be seen on pictures and artworks near Star Junction. His appearance varies, as sometimes he wears a jacket and sometimes a sweater vest; the vest itself has red and blue variants. His nervousness in giving up Florian, especially his nervousness in saying he "likes to be called Florian... at certain moments" (when he has sex), as well as the fact that Ray Boccino refers to him as a "fanook", a Mafia slang term for homosexual, could suggest that Talbot is homosexual. After they locate Florian's apartment, Niko tells him to run off which he does if he is not killed before entering the marker.
- Weekend at Florian's (Can be killed)
- Unlike most of the other characters from the game, he doesn't have an entry in the LCPD database.
- Talbot can be killed before entering Florian's apartment, but Ray will scold Niko, mentioning that Talbot owed him money. Niko will remark that killing Talbot was merely a warm-up to Roman.
- Talbot mentions "I try to block walks of shame from my memory" and "I was high last time I went here" when he arrives at Florian's apartment, further suggesting that he had a relationship with Florian.