- "Taco Bomb is a chain of Americanized-Mexican fast food restaurants that has fed students, poor people and drunk drunks since 1970."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
Its name is most likely a parody of Taco Bell or Taco John's, two real-life fast food chains. Taco Bomb restaurants are not enterable by the player, much like with all the other fast food restaurants in the game.
Trevor can buy a hat with the Taco Bomb logo on it. Interestingly, the logo itself is covered with duct tape.
- There's also a location at Terminal 1 of LS International (as seen on an advertisement).
www.taco-bomb.com is the official website of the fast-food chain. The website features various menu items, as well as an interactive section called "Learn Spanish With Paco the Taco!", in which it lists some Spanish phrases alongside their English translations. However, the translations are incorrect and humorously obscene in nature.
Learn Spanish with Paco The Taco!
|Spanish||Website Translation||Actual Translation|
|Mi taco tiene pinta de vagina podrida||My taco looks so tasty!||My taco looks like a rotten vagina|
|Mi colon está a punto de explotar||Where are the toilets?||My colon is about to explode|
|Necesito una cesárea de emergencia||This burrito is so filling!||I need an emergency caesarean|
|Mi perro come mejor||This is such a treat!||My dog eats better|
|Los nachos huelen a vómito de elefante||The nachos smell delicious!||The nachos smell like elephant's vomit|
|Me duele el brazo derecho||What a nutritious meal!||My right arm is hurting|
|Mi perineo se está derritiendo||I feel so revived!||My perineum is melting|
- The name may refer to "explosive" diarrhea.
- "Bomb" is also a slang term for something that is really good.