|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
Survival & King of the Hill Creators Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on November 14, 2019, and ran until November 20, 2019. This event featured new additions to the Content Creator, double earnings, and discounts on selected vehicles, properties, weapons, and other items.
- The King of the Hill Creator and Survival Creator are now available in GTA Online.
- Peyote Plants were removed from the map, meaning players can no longer collect them.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Vysser Neo to the Ocelot Stromberg.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Survival Series and in King of the Hill maps.
- Double GTA$ for Gunrunning Sell Missions.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in Mobile Operations.
- 50% boost in Gunrunning research speed.
- 25% off Gunrunning supplies.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- BF Dune FAV - 35% off
- Bravado Half-track - 35% off
- HVY APC - 35% off
- HVY Barrage - 35% off
- HVY Chernobog - 35% off
- HVY Insurgent - 35% off
- HVY Nightshark - 35% off
- Imponte Deluxo - 25% off
- Karin Technical Aqua - 35% off
- Mobile Operations Center, upgrades & add-ons - 40% off
- TM-02 Khanjali - 35% off
- Vom Feuer Anti-Aircraft Trailer - 35% off
- 40% discounts on selected properties:
- Bunkers, renovations & add-ons
- Gunrunning business upgrades
- Weapon and Vehicle Workshops
- 50% discounts on selected weapons:
- Assault Rifles
- Heavy Weapons
- Sniper Rifles
- Throwable Weapons
- 40% discount on selected other items:
- Body Armour
- Exclusive discounts for Twitch Prime members: