|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Stunt Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on April 1, 2021, and ran until April 7, 2021. This event featured triple and double bonuses and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Pegassi Osiris to the Grotti Itali RSX.
- Players who completed any 5 Stunt Jumps during the week received GTA$500,000 by April 14th.
- Payments of this bonus were delayed until April 26th and, due to an undisclosed issue, a bonus $500,000 was paid to all players who logged in during Stunt Week.
- Triple GTA$ and RP for the Drop Zone Adversary Mode.
- Double GTA$ and RP for all Parachute Jobs.
- Double GTA$ and RP for all Biker Business Sell Missions, MC Work, and Club Challenges.
- All Parachutes, Parachute Bags, Parachute Smoke - FREE
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Nagasaki Outlaw – 40% off
- Karin Sultan Classic – 40% off
- Invetero Coquette D10 – 40% off
- Grotti Visione – 40% off
- Dinka Sugoi – 40% off
- Buckingham Maverick – 40% off
- Buckingham Howard NX-25 – 40% off
- Buckingham Vestra – 40% off
- Buckingham Valkyrie – 40% off
- Western Annihilator Stealth – 30% off
- Western Cargobob – 40% off
- Discounts on selected properties and upgrades:
- Exclusive Bonuses and Discounts for Prime Gaming members:
Races and Time Trials
- Premium Race: Senora Freeway (locked to Super)
- Time Trial: Grove Street
- RC Time Trial: La Fuente Blanca