|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|For the Organization Work, see Stockpiling.|
- "They say don't shoot the messenger - but the courier is definitely fair game. 2-4 teams take to the skies to grab as much loot as they can and bring it back to base. Whoever has the biggest haul at the close of business wins, but don't forget: your rivals can always plunder your stash like the good honest swindlers they are."
- ―In-game Description
- "This brand new Adversary Mode offers a jet-fueled take on capture-the-flag as airborne teams take to the skies in machine gun and missile-equipped planes to grab as much loot as they can and bring it back to base. Dog-eat-dog escalates to heat-seeking dog-fight and whoever has the biggest haul at the close of business wins, but don't forget your rivals can always plunder your stash like the good honest swindlers they are."
- — Rockstar Newswire description.
The Adversary mode consists of players fighting for one of many briefcase checkpoints and taking it back to their base. Once the item is delivered to the base, it will count as one point. As well as picking up briefcases from the playing field, players may also choose to steal them from the enemy's bases. This will allow their team to gain a point, while the other team loses one. No matter where briefcases are picked up from, players that have done so will start emitting a smoke trail behind them.
Players that get shot down while in possession of a briefcase will drop it at their last location. Other players can then pick up the dropped item.
Each map offers a specific vehicle and a specific area of the map, usually surrounded by obstacles.
|Image||Location & Description||Map|
|Stockpile I takes place over Los Santos, around Pillbox Hill. Players are given P-45 Nokotas with the Homing Missile upgrade.|
|Stockpile II takes place over the Pacific Ocean, around Paleto Cove. Players are given Buckingham Pyros with the Homing Missile upgrade.|
|Stockpile III takes place over Grand Senora Desert, around Harmony. Players are given V-65 Molotoks with the Homing Missile upgrade.|
|Stockpile IV takes place over the Land Act Reservoir area. Players are given FH-1 Hunters that are restricted to Barrage Rockets. All players must use their own helicopter, so no front gunners are permitted.|
|Stockpile V takes place over Los Santos, around Cypress Flats. Players are given Buckingham Pyros with the Homing Missile upgrade.|
|Stockpile VI takes place over Blaine County, around Mount Josiah. Players are given P-45 Nokotas with the Homing Missile upgrade.|
|Stockpile VII takes place over Blaine County, around RON Alternates Wind Farm. Players are given Western Company Rogues with the Explosive MG upgrade.|
- Sometimes, when delivering a briefcase, the game will not register the delivery to the team's base until they crash (and consequently die) into the base.
- Stockpile I on Social Club
- Stockpile II on Social Club
- Stockpile III on Social Club
- Stockpile IV on Social Club
- Stockpile V on Social Club
- Stockpile VI on Social Club
- Stockpile VII on Social Club
- ↑ The Mammoth Mogul And New Stockpile Mode Now In GTA Online, Plus Aerial Discounts & More. Rockstar Newswire (October 3, 2017).