|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Still Slipping Los Santos is a pirate radio station in Grand Theft Auto Online added in The Cayo Perico Heist update on December 15, 2020. The station is hosted by Joy Orbison, and plays experimental electronic, UK hip-hop and dancehall music. It was incorrectly advertised as a techno/drum and bass radio station.
- "UK DJ Joy Orbison has set up shop in Los Santos with hopes of launching his own pirate radio station – Still Slipping Los Santos – out of Mirror Park. Joy is ready to deliver a seamless mix of house, techno, drill and drum-and-bass to the masses – the only problem is he’s having trouble getting a strong enough signal to reach beyond his neighborhood. If he’s going to take his sound city and statewide, he’s going to need some help getting started. Keep an eye out for opportunities to support your local disc-jockey on December 15th."
- ―Rockstar Newswire 
|This article or section refers to content that is no longer available in
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Visit Mirror Park in a vehicle to tune into Joy Orbison's brand new pirate radio station: Still Slipping Los Santos.|
- "This is Joy Orbison calling out to the masses. Next time you're in Mirror Park, give my new station Still Slipping Los Santos a listen."
- ―Still Slipping Los Santos text
The station initially only has power to broadcast to the immediate Mirror Park area of East Vinewood. When a player is in range of the Mirror Park Tavern for the first time, the current station will fade out in a hiss of static and an HUD message will inform them that the station is available. Every time they get within range thereafter, the HUD message will appear. Whenever a player leaves the range of the transmitter, the radio will encounter interference again and switch from whatever they are listening to, to the next clockwise station, regardless of whether the player had been listening to SSLS while within range.
|Radio station available:
Still Slipping Los Santos
- "For anyone tuning in, this is Joy Orbison on Still Slipping Los Santos. We're only able to broadcast locally right now but, with your help, we can boost our signal across San Andreas."
- ―Still Slipping Los Santos text
|Help with the initial set up of Still Slipping Los Santos by locating and repairing all the broken antennas to earn Cash, RP and a bonus reward.|
Radio antennas are a collectible added with the station. Collecting them will award the player money and RP and allow them to listen to Still Slipping Los Santos throughout the entire map, instead of only around Mirror Park. There are 10 radio antennas to visit in total, spread over Los Santos and Blaine County.
- SSLS is the first pirate music station to be featured in GTA Online, and as the Joy notes, the only one.
- While the radio antennas were available during the first week of the Cayo Perico Heist update, Joy would comment that he was still getting used to things as a broadcasting radio DJ.
- Most of the breaks between songs feature answering machine messages, usually left by the artists who's song is next to be played.
- The only commercial break to play are ads for Blarneys Stout spoken by a man in an Irish accent, served in the Mirror Park Tavern, the pub housing and sponsoring the station.
- Joy asks listeners to not judge him on the ad as sponsorship is necessary, but notes that the tavern is a nice pub.
- The Fix FM - a house radio in GTA.
- Blonded Los Santos 97.8 FM - an R&B and hip-hop station in GTA V that is hosted by Frank Ocean.