The Staunton Island Safehouse is an accessible safehouse in Grand Theft Auto III.
The safehouse, embedded under a skyscraper, is at the district of Belleville Park and contains a garage which can store up to two vehicles (even three or four if an exploit is used), and it is the only garage in the game with extra clearance to accommodate tall vehicles such as a Barracks OL. Strangely, when getting a DeadDodo plane in and out of the safehouse compound, the wings will go in the walls.
The player saves the game by accessing an elevator that heads to an unspecified part of the building. Awarded police bribes, a health pickup and an adrenaline pill are located on the opposite end of the back alley, while pickups attained by collecting hidden packages are located in another opening directly east from the garage.
- The compound is believed to be owned by the Yakuza, as during a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Toni Cipriani, the protagonist, goes there to kill the former Yakuza oyabun, Kazuki Kasen, who flees from the scene during the mission.
- If one was to compare the GTA Advance map with the GTA III map, one may notice that Mike's safehouse is in the same area and street of the Staunton Island Safehouse.
- Portland Safehouse (GTA III), one of the three safehouses in GTA III.
- North West Towers, one of the three safehouses in GTA III.
- Staunton Island Safehouse (GTA Liberty City Stories), the Staunton Island safehouse in GTA Liberty City Stories.
- Staunton Island Safehouse (GTA Advance), the Staunton Island safehouse in GTA Advance.