|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- — The Stalker during Doting Dad
The Stalker (real name unknown) is a minor character in Grand Theft Auto V.
Events of GTA V
- The Stalker: "Don't kill me for loving her!"
- Michael De Santa: "That ain't love, it's the internet! You're a cyber creep."
- The Stalker: "You're right! You're right! I'm getting help! Don't kill me!"
- —The Stalker and Michael during Doting Dad
At some point, Tracey De Santa met the stalker through her online persona, Tracey Suxxx. The stalker tracked Tracey down in real life and began following her around in his purple Tornado. When Tracey realizes that she is being followed, she calls her dad, Michael, for help. If the player agrees to help her, he will search around Vinewood until her stalker is found. The player has the option to either chase the stalker around to scare him off, or simply kill him.
If Michael refuses to help Tracey, she will later reveal that she paid some people to beat the stalker up.
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Doting Dad (Can be killed)