|This article has just been born! It is currently Under Construction. The following content may be incomplete and/or not verified.|
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
|This article needs more images of:
Images for all mission types
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Once the player has gathered cargo inside the warehouse he has the options of selling 20%, 50% or 100% of a warehouse's content. The missions vary in structure, however they all involve dropping and delivering packages across Blaine County and/or Los Santos. In all scenarios, the player is given 30 minutes to deliver all stock.
The length of the mission varies depending on the amount of cargo sold.
|Selling 1-9 cargo||Selling 10 - 29||Selling 30 or more|
|1 vehicle||1-2 vehicles||1-3 vehicles|
Sell Special Cargo Mission types
Brickade delivery mission types
- Driving 1-3 Brickade(s) to a destination.
- Driving 1-3 Brickade(s) to a destination only visible through Trackify.
- Driving 1-3 Brickade(s) to a destination and then defend it against three waves of rival NPCs.
- Driving 1-3 Brickade(s) to multiple destinations to drop off crates. Rival NPCs may give chase, or police will be alerted after the second destination.
Tug delivery mission types
- Driving a Tug out to the ocean to make the sale, with enemy sea-sharks attacking.
- Driving a Tug to the ocean to make the sale, but being ambushed at the docks whilst picking up the tug.
Titan delivery mission types
- Flying a Titan around the map to drop crates from, whilst your team protects you from enemy aircraft and other players. Players may be required to avoid police attention by staying under the radar.
- Flying a Titan to a single location, with enemies waiting to ambush the deal.
Cuban800 delivery mission types
- Flying a Cuban800 around the map to drop crates from, whilst your team protects you from enemy aircraft and other players. Players may be required to avoid police attention by staying under the radar.
- Flying a Cuban800 to a single location, with enemies waiting to ambush the deal.