Despite its outdated appearance, the helicopter handles quite well in GTA Vice City compared to the Maverick, but has taken a slight downturn in GTA San Andreas. It can fit 2 people inside and is great for transporting a body guard in GTA Vice City or a homie in GTA San Andreas. The helicopter's weak point is its uncovered engine. Although if you hit any door in the helicopter it will be removed like in the cars making the first helicopter to have removable doors, but few shots is enough to bring it out of the air proving that it has low health. Also of interesting is the tail rotor of the GTA San Andreas Sparrow, which is dislocated, placed a considerable distance further back from the tail fin.
A more practical variant, known as the Sea Sparrow, possesses a machine gun and the ability to land on water.
GTA Vice City
- On a grassy area in Vice Point, across the Links View Apartment near an alleyway.
- On a roof in Little Haiti.
- By a set of stairs leading to the interior of the building in Downtown used in G-Spotlight after completing that mission.
- On a roof across Apartment 3C in Ocean Beach.
GTA San Andreas
- On the roof of Madd Dogg's mansion after completing A Home in the Hills.
- On the roof of the Zombotech Corporation building in San Fierro after completion of the Pilot School.
GTA Vice City Stories