It is referrenced in various GTA episodes.
- Sánchez (correct form of the surname with accent mark), meaning "son of Sancho", is a very common Spanish name with some deformations in the Americas. It is the inspirational name for the motorbike.
GTA: Vice City
- There is a sign in Catalan (a cooficial language spoken in Catalonia, Valencia and the Balearic Islands) in Café Robina in the Cuban neighborhood.
- There is a travelling agency called "Avec Moi Holidays", where appears announced "Tenerife $299".
- The Spanish island of Ibiza is mentioned in GTA IV show I'm Rich.
- In the Francis International Airport there are flyUS international destination to two Spanish cities: Barcelona (España) - Aeropuerto Internacional de Barcelona and Madrid (España) - Aeropuerto Internacional de Madrid-Barajas (now called Aeropuerto Internacional Adolfo Suárez de Madrid-Barajas)
- There is a car called Marbelle, that may be a reference to the origins of the Ford Granada name. Both the Marbelle and Granada are named after Spanish cities, Marbella and Granada, respectively.
- In the website Americantravelguide.net, Spain appears as country to visit in Europe.
- There is a street in Dukes named Aragon Street, a reference to the region of Aragón.
GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Arnaud calls Luis often as Spaniard, despite of his Latino accent. Actually Luis is from the Dominican Republic, a Spanish-speaking country.
- The name of Portola Drive is, probably, a reference to Gaspar de Portolà, a Spanish explorer from Catalonia that was governor of California in the 18th Century.
- There's a street called Spanish Avenue, that crosses the Hawick, West Vinewood, Downtown Vinewood and Rockford Hills neighborhoods of Los Santos.
- In GTA V a female pedestrian will sometimes say "¡Jolines, qué susto!" and "¡Pero qué gilipollas!" that literally mean "Damn it, what a scare!" and "What an asshole!" with a heavy mainland Spanish accent.
- The Spanish flag appears in the doors of the Tour Bus.
- The San Andreas Flight School Update added an Spain Chute Bag in the game.
- The Besra is inspired by the Spanish CASA C-101 aviojet from the training Patrulla Águila jets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.