The Kingdom of Spain, more commonly known simply as Spain, is a country situated in southwestern Europe. A member of the European Union since 1986, the country is bordered by Portugal to the west, and France and Andorra to the northeast.
- Sánchez (correct form of the surname with accent mark), meaning "son of Sancho", is a very common Spanish name with some deformations in the Americas, and is also the name of a dirtbike.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- A sign written in Catalan (a co-official language spoken in Catalonia, Valencia and the Balearic Islands) can be found inside Café Robina in Little Havana.
- A travel agency named Avec Moi Holidays advertises holidays in Tenerife for $299.
GTA IV and EFLC
- The Spanish island of Ibiza is mentioned in the Grand Theft Auto IV show I'm Rich.
- In the Francis International Airport, there are flyUS international destination to two Spanish cities: Barcelona (España) - Aeropuerto Internacional de Barcelona and Madrid (España) - Aeropuerto Internacional de Madrid-Barajas (now called Aeropuerto Internacional Adolfo Suárez de Madrid-Barajas)
- The Willard Marbelle is named after the Spanish city of Marbella, a reference to its basis, the Ford Granada, being named after the Spanish city of Granada.
- In the website Americantravelguide.net, Spain appears as country to visit in Europe.
- There is a street in Dukes named Aragon Street, a reference to the region of Aragón.
- Sometimes, random pedestrians will yell "This is worse than Madrid!"
Grand Theft Auto V
- The name of Portola Drive is a possible reference to Gaspar de Portolà, a Spanish explorer from Catalonia who was governor of California in the 18th Century.
- A street named Spanish Avenue crosses the Hawick, West Vinewood, Downtown Vinewood and Rockford Hills neighborhoods of Los Santos.
- In GTA V a female pedestrian will sometimes say "¡Jolines, qué susto!" and "¡Pero qué gilipollas!", which literally translates as "Damn it, what a scare!" and "What an asshole!" respectively. This woman speaks with a heavy mainland Spanish accent.
- The Spanish flag appears in the doors of the Tour Bus.
- The San Andreas Flight School Update added a Chute Bag bearing the Spanish flag.
- The Besra is inspired by the Spanish CASA C-101 aviojet from the training Patrulla Águila jets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.