- Sánchez (correct form of the surname with accent mark), meaning "son of Sancho", is a very common Spanish name with some deformations in the Americas. It is the inspirational name for the motorbike.
GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Arnaud calls Luis often as Spaniard, despite of his Latino accent. Actually Luis is from the Dominican Republic, a Spanish-speaking country.
- There is a gang called Spanish Lords, however, they're Dominicans.
- There's an avenue called Spanish Avenue, that crosses the Hawick, West Vinewood, Downtown Vinewood and Rockford Hills regions of Los Santos.
- In GTA V a female pedestrian will sometimes say "¡Jolines, que susto!" and "¡Pero que gilipollas!" that literally mean "Damn it, what a scare!" and "What an asshole!" with a heavy mainland Spanish accent.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.