- Sánchez (correct form of the surname with accent mark), meaning "son of Sancho", is a very common Spanish name with some deformations in the Americas. It is the inspirational name for the motorbike.
GTA: Vice City
- There is a travelling agency called "Avec Moi Holidays", where appears announced "Tenerife $299".
- The Spanish island of Ibiza is mentioned in GTA IV show I'm Rich.
- In the Francis airport there are flyUS international destination to two Spanish cities: Barcelona (España) - Aeropuerto Internacional de Barcelona and Madrid (España) - Aeropuerto Internacional de Madrid-Barajas (now called Aeropuerto Internacional Adolfo Suárez de Madrid-Barajas)
GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Arnaud calls Luis often as Spaniard, despite of his Latino accent. Actually Luis is from the Dominican Republic, a Spanish-speaking country.
- There is a gang called Spanish Lords, however, they're Dominicans.
- The name of Portola Drive is, probably, a reference to Gaspar de Portolà, a Spanish explore from Catalonia that was governor of California in the 18th Century.
- In one of the Trevor's random missions in which we must carry a man to the Epsilon building, the man will say that his name is Castro, and Trevor will ask him if he is from Italy or Spain.
- There's an avenue called Spanish Avenue, that crosses the Hawick, West Vinewood, Downtown Vinewood and Rockford Hills regions of Los Santos.
- In GTA V a female pedestrian will sometimes say "¡Jolines, que susto!" and "¡Pero que gilipollas!" that literally mean "Damn it, what a scare!" and "What an asshole!" with a heavy mainland Spanish accent.
- The Spanish flag appears in the doors of the Tour Bus.