|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "I'm a DJ, not a fucking pilot!"
- — Solomun
Events of GTA Online
As part of the initial setup for their club, Tony Prince sends the player and English Dave to LSIA to pick up Solomun who is due to arrive on a private jet. The pilot passes out just as the plane is approaching and Solomun takes the controls and crash-lands at Sandy Shores Airfield while the player chases the jet in Tony's Schafter V12.
During the course of his role, the player will engage in promoting their club with advertisements of Solomun hosting the club event, such as the large Blimp with Solomun advertising.
Whenever Solomun is resident in the club, he will have an entourage of five associates; manager Daniel Schoeps, composer Jakob Grunert and business partner Fotios Karamanidis will all be behind him in the DJ booth, while DJ peers DJ RobT and DJ Mike will be upstairs in the VIP area overlooking the booth and dance floor.
DJ Mix (Solomun 25/8)
- 01 Am$trad Billionaire - The Plan
- 02 Ara Koufax - Natural States
- 03 Swayzak - In The Car Crash (Headgear 'Always Crashing In The Same Car' Mix)
- 04 D. Lynnwood - Bitcoins
- 05 Bryan Ferry - Don't Stop The Dance (Todd Terje Remix)
- 06 Denis Horvat - Madness Of Many
- 07 Johannes Brecht - Incoherence 
- 08 Solomun - Ich Muss Los
- 09 Matthew Dear - Monster
- 10 Truncate - WRKTRX 3
- 11 Floorplan - Spin
- 12 Cevin Fisher - The Freaks Come Out (2000 Freak Mix)
- 13 Chris Lum - You're Mine (Clean Version)
- 14 Alex Metric & Ten Ven - The Q
- 15 Solomun - Customer Is King
- 16 Adam Port - Planet 9
- 17 Dubfire - The End To My Beginning
- 18 Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker (Solomun Remix)
On July 30th, the penultimate day of his initial residency at the player's online nightclub, Solomun and Dynamik released a music video Customer Is King which is a collaboration between Rockstar and Solomun. The video is shot entirely within the game world and entails Solomun making deliveries among the daily life of Los Santos interwoven with the GTA V story line.