The Soiree Outfit is one of the twelve unlockable outfits in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It is also one of the six storyline outfits (ie. outfits that play a part in the game's storyline), and the first unlocked in the game. It consists of a blue suit, black shirt and black loafers. It is unlocked after the mission The Party. In the mission, Tommy Vercetti goes to Rafael's clothes shop, changes into the outfit and attends one of Juan Cortez's parties. After the mission, it spawns outside Rafael's Clothes Shop. Changing into the outfit removes up to a two-star wanted level, even if the player is already wearing the outfit.
- Although the player obtains the outfit at no cost, a total of $100 is added to the "Fashion Budget" section of the game's "Stats" menu every time player changes into it (even if the outfit is already being worn). This does not apply the first time the player puts on the outfit during The Party.
- Ken Rosenberg, Lance Vance, and BJ Smith wear alternate colored versions of this suit.
- The Pastel Suit worn by Victor Vance is similar to this suit.
- Carl Johnson can buy similar alternate colored suits from Didier Sachs.
- The outfit may have been influenced by a suit worn by Omar Suarez in Scarface. Another possible inspiration for the outfit may have been a promotional image for Miami Vice, where Ricardo Tubbs wears a suit similar to the Soiree outfit.