|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Look man, we gotta send this dude a peace offering or something man. And nothing says "I love you, brother Vernon, and I thank you for your years of wisdom and guidence, but there's a new guy in town" like taking care of a man's legal problems..."
- ―Lamar Davis
- "Get some lowriders across the city to their buyers without getting spotted by the cops."
- ―Level Description
However, the LSPD are actively looking for the lowriders as they have a warrant for Vernon's arrest. Due to this, the players must deliver the lowriders without being spotted by the police. To assist with this, the police appear on the Minimap as they would if the player had a Wanted Level.
Upon arrival at the foundry, the player must let the buyers confirm the deal, but the Ballas discovered that the deal was taking place, and disrupt it. The players must then kill all the Ballas coming on from the roofs, alleys and roads. Once done, the deal is blown and the buyers who survived the shootout flee the scene. After which Lamar arrives, originally angry at the players for failing him, but calming down and thanking them for trying, before leaving in his car to go and smoke cannabis. Upon the end of the cutscene, the mission is completed.
- Lamar confirms that the Ballas actually put in a bid for the lowrider, but were rejected.
- The overseas buyers are from South Korea, namely the capital city, Seoul, as the buyers talk about taking Snapmatics of the cars in the city.
- The name of the mission possibly references a song by the American hip-hop group, the Beastie Boys and their song: "Slow and Low".