- "Leading manufacturer of firearms since the 19th century, including the rifle that either "won the West" or "slaughtered the indigenous population of the West" depending on which state you go to school in."
- ―Description at Bawsaq.com
Shrewsbury was founded during the 19th century. Little else is known about it, as it is only mentioned in the BAWSAQ website as one of the businesses with stocks available to buy.
Shrewsbury's name alludes to the Winchester Repeating Arms Company, which took its name from the English city of Winchester. Shrewsbury is also a town in England. While Winchester is known mainly for rifle manufacturing, Shrewsbury has a much more diverse product range. The logo is likely derived from that of Browning Arms Company, as both feature the head of a buck.
|Image||Weapon||Style||Based On (HD Universe)||Notes|
|7.62mm MG||Machine Gun Turret||Mounted variant of the MG. Available as a stock weapon for the Dune FAV.|
|40mm Grenade Launcher||Mounted Grenade Launcher||Mounted variant of the Grenade Launcher. Available as an optional weapon for the Dune FAV.|
- Shrewsbury's weapons, for the most part, seem to be designed to be simple and inexpensive, featuring rugged styling, but deal less damage as a result in contrast to Vom Feuer's radical and complex designs.
- According to the BAWSAQ description, Shrewsbury's weapons "won the West" during the 19th century. This echoes the basis of the Winchester rifle, which was used by the United States military between 1866 and the early-1900s and is often referred to as "The Gun that won the West".
- Despite being an American firearms company, most Shrewsbury products are based on foreign designs.