|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Shotaro Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on November 8th, 2016, and ran until November 14th, 2016. This event awarded players for logging in, featured a new vehicle, a new Adversary Mode, and discounts on selected vehicles, properties, and other items.
- The Nagasaki Shotaro is made available.
- Released November 8, 2016.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $2,225,000.
- Players who purchased the Shotaro were awarded the Nagasaki Logo Tee.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Deadline Adversary Mode, until November 21st.
- 25% off Biker Business Supplies and Resupplies.
- 50% more GTA$ and double RP in Biker Business Sell Missions.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- 25% discounts on selected properties:
- Biker Businesses
- 25% discounts on selected items:
- Bullet Ammo
- Throwables and Explosives
- Body Armour
- Drum and Box Magazines