- Lance Vance: "Local businesses know Diaz is dead, and they're refusing to pay protection!"
- Ken Rosenberg: "Ooh! We could try bribery..."
- Tommy Vercetti: "Bribery? Screw bribery! I'll show you how to make 'em scared! I'll be back here in five minutes..."
- —Lance Vance tells Tommy Vercetti that some stores are refusing to pay protection money since Ricardo Diaz's death.
After taking over Diaz's mansion, Tommy discusses with Lance, Ken, and Avery on what to do next. Lance tells Tommy that some stores are refusing to pay protection money since Diaz's death. Tommy heads to the North Point Mall to do a hit and run on the shop fronts to scare them into paying protection. As he destroys the windows of the shops, Tommy gets increasing attention from the police. Tommy manages to smash all the windows of five shops within five minutes.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to The North Point Mall in Vice Point.
- Smash the panes of glass in each shop front and the owners will be begging for new protection.
The rewards for completing this mission is $2,000 and the missions Bar Brawl and Check Out at the Check In are unlocked. The .308 Sniper can now be purchased from Ammu-Nation, and the player can also purchase assets across the city.
Post Mission Phone Calls
Phone Call 1
- Mr. Black: Get to the payphone at the airport terminal.
Phone Call 2
- Avery Carrington: Howdy son, just thought I'd ring you up and give you some advice.
- Tommy Vercetti: Hey, Avery, what's eating you?
- Avery Carrington: There's a lot of opportunity in this town if you own the right real estate, you catch my drift?
- Tommy Vercetti: I reckon so...
- Avery Carrington: All I'm saying is keep your eyes open and you might find the perfect business opportunity. I'll catch y'later.
- Tommy Vercetti: Later, Avery.
- This mission features a unique weather state. The weather is cloudy but with more clouds than usual, giving the city a darker appearance.
- In the mobile version of the game, the requirements of this mission have changed. The player is only required to smash ten windows, and the wanted level is capped at two stars rather than progressively rising to five.