|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "We fired a dealer last night, and somehow he swiped a bag of takings on his way out. That shouldn't be possible, so the quicker and quieter we deal with this, the better. Head over to his place, do whatever you do, and don't leave a trail."
- ―Agatha Baker's briefing.
- "Okay, here's the deal. We have a rogue dealer on our hands, he grabbed a bag of bills, snuck out the back, and it looks like he's planning to emigrate. I need that money back, and I need every other part of this shitshow to go away."
- ―Alternative briefing.
Ms. Baker informs the protagonist of a dealer who has stolen money from the casino and that she needs the money back.
The player is instructed to go to the croupier's apartment, which is located in Chamberlain Hills, Rancho, or Vespucci Beach. Once the player arrives there, a short cutscene will play; the dealer, carrying a red backpack containing the stolen money, is seen escaping on a Sanchez from a nearby alleyway. Another Sanchez will be near the marked location in case the player has no vehicle.
The player needs to chase down and kill him before he reaches his destination - the airport. If he makes it there, he will attempt to drive to one of the three possible locations, which are guarded by security guards:
- To the stairs leading to the roof of the building. An occupied Maverick will be there ready to take off, along with a parked SuperVolito.
- Inside the hangar on the west side of the airport. An occupied Velum 5-Seater will be there ready to take off, along with a parked Frogger.
- Behind the buildings at the south-eastern side of the airport. An occupied Sea Sparrow will be there ready to take off, along with a parked Dinghy.
The player can still kill him after he gets in the vehicle, as this is not a fail condition. When the croupier is dead, he will drop his backpack, which needs to be picked up and delivered to the casino. Once the stolen money is returned, the mission is completed and Agatha will call the protagonist to commend them for their good work.
- "Well, I'm sure you sent a message. Good Work."
- ―Ms. Baker
- "Nice work. You know, you are so much more efficient than the police."
- ―Alternative call
|This section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Section stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by expanding it as much as you can.|