|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article needs more images
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "Use the water cannons on the RCV to prevent the Russian agents from destroying stolen hard drives."
The crew has to bring the RCV to the marked locations, where Lester informs that Avon's company's hard drives were stolen by the Russian agents and are being burned inside Speedo vans. The crew splits into two teams: the Operators; which are mainly tasked to operate the RCV and the water cannons for clear their path and put out the fires and the Salvage; which are tasked to retrieve the hard drives and provide protection against the agents.
- The first location is in Stoner Cement Works, which is lightly guarded and has two Nightshark armored SUVs for roadblock. There are two hard drives to retrieve. As the first hard drives are salvaged, the agents will start to pursue in Nightsharks.
- The second location is at the Mirror Park Rail Yard in La Mesa, which is slightly more guarded than the first location and again there are Nightsharks for roadblocks. There are three hard drives to retrieve. More enemies will arrive in an Insurgent when salvaging the hard drives from the entrance of the building.
- The third location is a small car scrapyard in Cypress Flats, which is heavily guarded but there are no Nightsharks as roadblocks. There are four hard drives to retrieve. Upon retrieving all of them, enemies will use a Buzzard Attack Chopper on the way to the fourth location.
- The fourth and final location is in Elysian Island, which is the heaviest roadblock to pass through, with several enemies, a Nightshark and an Insurgent. There are five hard drives to retrieve. Another Insurgent with agents will arrive upon salvaging the hard drives further from the entrance.
Once all the hard drives are retrieved, the team has to leave the zone and go to the drop off point in La Puerta, completing the mission.
- Get into the RCV.
- Wait for your team to get into the RCV.
- Go to Stoner Cement Works.
- Go to La Mesa.
- Go to Cypress Flats.
- Go to Elysian Island.
- Location Objectives
- Extinguish the fires. (Operator)
- Protect your team as they salvage the hard drives. (Operator)
- Salvage the hard drives. (Salvage)
- Get into the RCV. (Salvage)
- Wait for your team to get into the RCV. (All)
- Deliver the RCV to the drop off.
- Help deliver the RCV to the drop off.