|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
Lester informs that the Agent ULP is kidnapped on the Grand Banks Steel Foundry and the crew has to bring him out of there. The crew is splitted into two teams: the Ground Team, which they have to go to find the agent and the Lookout Team, which have to provide assistance in a vantage point. Once everyone is at the location, they have to kill the guards outside and initiate the operation.
- Ground Team
The Ground Team has to get into the foundry and find the agent, which Lester informs that he is in a small room. The players have to fight through the building to get into the stairs, then to the upper level. Once the team is in there, the Agent ULP will be inside, who is held gunpoint by one of the agents, so one needs careful aiming to free him. Once the Agent ULP is rescued, the team has to clear their path to retrieve the agent alive.
- Lookout Team
The Lookout Team has to climb on a water tower near the foundry and provide assistance to the Ground Team. Enemy agents will arrive from outside in Nightshark armored SUVs and Buzzard Attack Choppers in an attempt to disrupt the ground team. The players have to keep them out of the foundry to keep the ground team in their mission and when they have to bring the ULP agent out of there.
Once everyone is out of the foundry, the entire team has to bring him to a drop off point by taking either the Insurgent Pick-Up from the parking lot, one of the Nightsharks or any of their Personal Vehicles and getting out of the facility. More enemies will pursue in Nightsharks and Buzzard Attack Choppers may spawn around the highway, in an attempt to take out the agent and the crew. Being closer to the location, Avon informs that Cliffford decoded the Russian communications, so they won't chase the team much longer, until they eventually lost them. With the ULP agent delivered to the McKenzie Field Hangar, the mission is completed.
- Go to Grand Banks Courtyard.
- Ground Team
- Go to the foundry.
- Go to the stairs.
- Go to the upper level.
- Go to Agent ULP.
- Clear the path for Agent ULP.
- Lookout Team
- Get to the vantage point.
- Take out the agents outside the foundry.
- Deliver Agent ULP to the drop off.
- Help deliver Agent ULP to the drop off.
- Unlike any other Doomsday Heist setup or finale (every Act has one main Score track with two variations for setups), any of the three CMH Heist tracks can be heard playing during the mission.
- Sometimes, Agent ULP may not move from where he is being held, preventing the mission from progressing. If this happens once, it will keep happening across quick restarts, thus at least one full restart will be needed. Players reported that starting the mission in invite-only sessions, setting Heist Clothing to Player Owned and launching with 3 players were factors which seemed to reduce the probability of this happening.