- "Go up to the sawmill by Paleto Bay. The Ballas have a huge shipment of weed up there and a pickup truck with a gun placement on it. Get them and bring them to Ron."
- — Instructions
The crew is split into two teams, the ground team that must infiltrate the Paleto Forest Sawmill and the lookout team that must provid cover to the ground team. Go to the sawmill, there, two members of the crew will get into position in the hills, covering the ground team with Sniper Rifles or any long-range weapon, one east and the other west of the sawmill. Once both of them are in position, the ground team must attack from the main entrance.
The ground team must reach the two Bensons parked in the middle of the sawmill that is filled with Ballas. Go slowly and wait for the lookout team to take out as many Ballas as possible. Once each member of the ground team has taken a Benson, wait for the lookout team to pick up the Technical parked near the entrance to the sawmill. Now, the ground team must take the Bensons to the warehouse under Los Santos Freeway in East Vinewood, while the lookout team must protect then from any group of Ballas using the Technical. The Bensons move very slowly and the Ballas will try to block the road along the way, so is fundamental that the lookout team move ahead of the Bensons and be ready to take out any group of Ballas. All must be done under seven minutes.
Once the Bensons have been delivered to Ron Jakowski, the mission is complete.
- Go to the sawmill
- Get into position
- Steal the Bensons
- Deliver the Benson to the warehouse
- Get into position
- Protect the Ground Team
- Escort the Bensons to the warehouse
- The Ballas using the Paleto Forest Sawmill further explains their presence there in Grand Theft Auto V, during the mission Lamar Down.
- The mission features a unique black Benson. However, it cannot be obtained outside of the mission.
- If the setup is failed due to time running out, the fail description will say "Ballas found out about the Warehouse" regardless of the player's location.
- When the ground team escapes with the Bensons, it might be a better idea to take the Great Ocean Highway and Del Perro Freeway back to Ron's warehouse, rather than the marked route. If the players take this route, there will be less resistance from the OCB.