- "Go up to the sawmill by Paleto Bay. The Ballas have a huge shipment of weed up there and a pickup truck with a gun placement on it. Get them and bring them to Ron."
The crew is split into 2 teams: the ground team that will infiltrate the sawmill, and both an East and West Lookout that that will provide cover to the ground team. Ron instructs the crew to head to the sawmill and informs them that the sawmill holds a weed operation controlled by the Ballas and that they are in possession of a Technical that Trevor wants them to get. Once at the sawmill, the two lookouts will get into their positions, covering the ground team with a Sniper Rifle or any long-range weapon, one east and the other west of the sawmill. Once both of them are in position, the ground team will attack from the main entrance.
The ground team must fight off the Ballas and reach the two Bensons parked in the middle of the sawmill. Once each member of the ground team has obtained a Benson, the lookout team will be instructed to pick up the Technical parked near the entrance to the sawmill. Now the ground team must take the Bensons to the warehouse under the Los Santos Freeway in East Vinewood, while the lookout team will escort and protect them from any groups of Ballas using the Technical. Once the Bensons have been delivered to Ron Jakowski, the mission is complete.
- Go to the sawmill.
- Get into position. (Ground Team)
- Wait for the Lookouts to get into position. (Ground Team)
- Go to the lookout position. (Lookout Team)
- Ground Team
- Steal the Bensons.
- Wait for the Lookout Team to reach the Technical.
- Deliver the Bensons to the warehouse.
- Lookout Team
- Wait for your team to get into position.
- Protect the Ground Team.
- Steal the Technical.
- Escort the Bensons to the warehouse.
- The Ballas using the Paleto Forest Sawmill further explains their presence there in Grand Theft Auto V, during the mission Lamar Down.
- The mission features a unique black Benson. However, it cannot be obtained outside of the mission.
- If the setup is failed due to time running out, the fail description will say "Ballas found out about the Warehouse" regardless of the player's location.