- "Stick up some frat boy dealers on a yacht off the coast near Del Perro. Come at them from air and sea, then bring their product to Ron"
The crew will be divided in two teams of two: a boat team that will approach the yacht by sea and a chopper team that will approach it by air. The boat team must go to Vespucci to pick up a Tropic, while the chopper team must go to Higgins Helitours in La Puerta to pick up a Frogger. Both teams must go to the yacht, while Ron suggests they need to coordinate their attacks to be successful.
There are eight packs of coke scattered on the yacht, some in the cabins and others in the below deck. The yacht is heavily guarded and enemies will open fire upon approach. During the attack, some reinforcements will arrive in Police Mavericks. The Chopper team can choose to either provide assistance from the air or land on the yacht's helipad to help the other team.
Once all packs have been collected, the entire team must regroup and enter the Frogger or escape on the docked Seasharks, then lose any wanted level the team might have, before delivering the coke to the warehouse under the Los Santos Freeway in East Vinewood. After the coke is delivered to Ron, the mission is complete.
- Boat team
- Get in the boat.
- Go to the stern of the yacht.
- Helicopter team
- Get in the helicopter.
- Go to the yacht.
- Both teams
- Steal the coke.
- Lose the Cops.
- Deliver the coke to the warehouse.
- Both the Tropic and the Frogger will no longer be necessary once they are picked up, so if the teams somehow lose the vehicles, they still have a chancee to complete the mission by other means.
- If either of the two Police Mavericks that first appear shortly after the team arrive on the yacht do not get destroyed by the time they have collected all of the coke, after the final one has been picked up, they will fly away into the city and disappear.